Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[135 / 24 / ?]

Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Info.

No.32869195 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello everyone. I have recently been fired from GameFreak because they found out about me leaking game information. It seems this place is rife with people posting information,so now I will post the information I have for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

> Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are a "what if" alternative take on the Sun/Moon universe. The games take place later than the story of Sun/Moon did.
> You play as the same character from Sun/Moon, but your adventure and your encounters will not be the same.
> New pokemon will be featured in the regional Pokedex.
> Some pokemon with different forms will get new ones in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon. There will be new Oricorio forms, one of which is ballet-themed and Ice/Flying.
> There are new Alolan forms, this time with focus on pokemon from the Johto region.
> Bellossom, Xatu, Remoraid line, and Hoppip line are among the pokemon that get Alolan variants.
> Bellossom becomes Fairy/Poison and part of the information talks about its constant rivalry with Oricorio. Hoppip, Skiploom, and Jumpluff are Grass/Steel, while the Remoraid line gains the Steel type in addition to Water. As far as I have seen from designs, the Alolan variants don't have any drastic differences. Hoppip line and Bellossom are based on different flowers and Remoraid/Octillery have steel armor.