Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 7 / ?]

Outside pokemon experiences

No.33165300 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
We haven't had one of these in a while. I'm sure some of you have gotten some weird/interesting experiences that are pokemon relatrd within recent months in. I'll start
>be freshman year, black white just released
>very small boost of pokemon lovin, see a few people carrying around a DS playing it
>in spanish, teacher shows up one day with a pikachu plush and sets it on her desk
>cool shit I guess
>decide that I can probably get away with wearing a pokemon shirt with just a pokeball on it for one day
>walk into class and as I go through the door she points at my shirt and says something about it in spanish, didn't know any of the words at the time
>she really seems to like pokemon
>some time afterwards I got sat really close to her desk for a while
>shes got an Iphone 3
>see her screen light up from some notification one day, see something pokemon related on it
>gotta find out what that shit is
>class ends, I got lunch after spanish so everyone in the classroom leaves
>take a little while to pack for the next few days so I'm the last one in the class usually
>one day after the bell rings she goes to the bathroom
>bingo
>go over to her phone. Check background
>seems to be a cute little vaporeon
>this can't be it
>check her search history on safari
>scroll down, nothing too interesti-
>"rule 34 - nidoking"
>hear her walking up the hallway, panic and turn off the phone and run over to the shelf and start arranging the books to make it look like I was organizing things
>she comes in "oh thanks anon, you should probably be heading to lunch now"
>give her a weak head shake and a half smile
>realize I dodn't close the app after turning it off
>quickly speedwalk out of the room after organizing all the books, see her checking her phone before I leave
>come back the next day
>walking in the door and her face goes flat
Before saying anything I know I'm a snoop, I deserved it and I know I did to this day