Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 3 / ?]

No.33581824 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: We create abilities and discuss them. I'll start with a few.

>Provocateur
>When the Pokémon enters the field, it automatically taunts the opposing Pokémon
>If it's not a single battle, the Pokémon taunts one of the opposing Pokémon at random (In a battle of A and B VS C and D, A being Provocateur, A would taunt C or D)

This would be a pretty good ability for sweepers, setup or otherwise. Thematically, I think this ability would fit the Dark type the most.

>Somnambulist
>The Pokémon can continue using its moves when it is asleep, and gets its Attack doubled as long as it is asleep

This is essentially a better, built-in Sleep Talk which punishes people who try to put you to sleep. The Pokémon ignores its Sleep status and hits harder because of it. Could probably be abused with Rest. Thematically, any "sleepy" design could get this.

>Overseer
>In the field, the Pokémon powers up its teammates' offensive Bug-type moves by 10%

Oriented towards Double/Triple battles, it does what it says on the tin. If the Pokémon is in the field, the Pokémon in the field with it get boosts to their offensive Bug-type moves. Thematically, I think it would make for a nice Bug type exclusive.

What do you think?