Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[155 / 20 / ?]

No.34033169 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello everyone. Tomorrow (November 7th) is the day. I am a college student, but more importantly a part time GameStop employee. We get the USUM shipments tonight, and stocking will be complete come tomorrow morning. I don't need this job, and actually have been wanting to quit for a couple months now. I only dragged along for the very reason of leaking Ultra Moon (sorry Sunfags), and the time, gentlemen, has finally come.

Here is how it is going to go down: I arrive tomorrow at 9am. I will go into the backroom, rip open the first copy of Ultra Moon I find, and the rest is (or will be) history. My boss will most likely find out, and even if he doesn't fire me (I don't even expect him to, he is very chill and will "believe" it was an "accident"), I'm quitting. I'm straight up going to grab the .cia and quit if I'm not fired for tampering with stock. I actually hope they fire me, as it'd be less suspicious. But either way is fine. One thing - I will not be bringing my 3DS to work (can't be caught in public with that).

I will arrive home at precisely 9:22am. I drive an Audi A4 (year 2000, stickshift - it is not the most reliable car, but on the off chance it does break down, I should be able to walk the rest of the distance in order to arrive home safely by 9:48-9:59am. The window of 3 minutes is to allot me enough time to purchase a bagel and mango-banana smoothie from Dunkin Donuts, if I am in the mood -- and I most likely will be if I am walking home).

Gentlemen, the .cia will then be uploaded before the clock strikes 10:30am. That is when we strike. Until then, remember these words: Reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight (haha, I actually am for real though. I'll dump the .cia tomorrow before 10:30).