Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[50 / 4 / ?]

No.34104377 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I just realized that giving Incineroar thunder punch is unfair. Now hear me out for a second. First of we know it isn't already a perfect triangle in terms of types. That wasn't really an issue since they overall counter eachother. And giving the fighter archetype starters elemental punches is nothing new either. BUT previous gens had something to balance things out, different speed stats. You see that all these "bara" fighting types are mostly slow. Emboar is, Chesnaught is and so is Incineroar, so only make the water type a bit faster and Incineroar is easily oh-koed. The problem is none of this gens starters are fast. With Primarina not only having the same speed stat but also paper thin physical defense unless you specifically make it a physical wall. I know Primarina is still a lot better than the other two but giving Incineroar thunder punch in this case is really fucking unfair, at least ingame. And if we are honest, if they truly wanted to give a starter the advantage of taking out both its counterparts it should have been Decidueye.