Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[82 / 16 / ?]

No.34701635 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Generation 5 is the most solid generation of Pokemon in the history of the franchise, at least in terms of Pokemon design, even despite having the worst box legendaries in the entire series.

The only shitty Pokemon in the entire dex, aesthetically, are:
>Simipour
>Ducklett
>Haxorus
>Genies
>Box Legendaries
>Keldeo

Everything else is 6/10 or above, with a majority of the designs sitting comfortably in the 8/10 tier. That's almost 150 Pokemon that are 6/10 or above. None of the other generations, besides 1, even introduced that many Pokemon, let alone that many Pokemon that are better than okay.

Let me Thomas Aquinas some of (You)r replies

>m-muh garbo
8/10 design, evolution is 6/10 though
>m-muh ice cream
the only crime of the ice cream is he doesn't have a Fire/Ice mega where he's ice cream flambe
>m-muh swords of JUSTice
all three are solid design wise with the 4th musketeer being the only shitty one
>big pig
a fantastic design whose only fault is that it's the third in a line of fire/fighting starter types, even though it outclasses its predecessors easily
>b-but what about gen 1
gen 1 is full of iconic designs which make up for it being filled with some of the absolute worst designs in the series
>b-but what about gen 2
gen 2 is full of absolute nothing, literal rejects from gen 1 despite gold being my favorite game in the series
>b-but what about gen 3
gen 3 is solid overall with some questionable designs and the region itself is shit
>b-but what about gen 4
literally only 3 great pokemon in the whole bunch that being electivire, croagunk, and turtwig with the rest all being shit to OK
>b-but what about gen 5
hey you dummy that's the gen i'm talking about
>b-but what about gen 6
gen 6 is good but with only 60 new monsters every bad design is felt 10x more
>b-but what about gen 7
same as gen 6

Feel free to disagree