Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / ?]

TOO MANY STARTER LEAKS

No.34937960 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So now we have 3 sets of supposedly "LEAKED" starters floating around this board. I have never been more unsure of if a leak is fake or real in all of my years as a Pokemon fan.
There was that one with the fire horse, grass bear, and water coral thing
There was another one too that I don't remember too well but remember that it was quickly debunked, deemed unanimously fake, and disposed of in less than a few days. And now we got these guys (grass lemur/monkey, fire rabbit, water platypus) which, (not gonna lie) look pretty good. It's only really been so confusing because after the whole alolan starter final evolutions leak fiasco that happened from summer of 2016 to october of the same year, anything is possible, as the number of people who thought the leak was fake outnumbered the people who thought it was real due to the starter evos being leaked that soon (even before first stage evos), but it ended up being real, which absolutely blew my fucking mind. So anything could be real at this point. I am just confused and a bit frustrated as well as it's just so hard to tell what's fake and real now, especially since the design quality of pokemon has lower standards than before now, so even if the designs ended up looking shitty, they could be real.