Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[67 / 10 / ?]

Pokemon Sky & Land Details

No.34980727 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
- Pokemon Sky and Pokemon Land (translation to be finalized)

- The name "land" is not finalized for whatever reason and other variations of the word "land" may be used depending on the country

Character Avatar:
- The game begins by you looking at a mirror (character creation)
- 4 tones of skin color, 4 "face" shapes, 9 eye colors, 9 hair colors, 3 shirts (long sleeve, short sleeve, hoodie), 3 leg-wear (pants, shorts, skirt (available for either gender)), 3 shoe colors (white, black, or grey)

- You look more "chibi-like" opposed to a proportional human. Reminds me of a Nintendroid figure.

Starters:
- I do not know what the final typing is but all starters "say their name" in battle opposed to a grunt/noise.
- Some pokemon do appear to keep their "grunts" when choosing them to battle but some actually state their name (like the anime)

The Return of Gyms:
- This game will contain 8 gyms.
- You can "choose your path" for gym 2/3 and 5/6. This means you can do gym 3 before gym 2 and vice-versa. It is the game's attempt to allow the player to "choose" what gym to take on. The level of the gym pokemon do change depending which gym to complete first. (I heard this portion from a colleague, I do not have personal proof of this information)

How do I know all of this:
- I am a contractor for a specific part of the game but I have access to the “tentative” gameplay release trailer that I can re-play as many times as I want. I will not share the video, BUT I WILL SHARE A FEW SCREENSHOTS. Everything I mentioned in this post is noticeable in the game trailer. I will be able to post screenshots on Friday, 03/02/2018. The Pokemon Company will unveil a teaser trailer this upcoming week.

- I work with a small team which heard other knowledge of the game but I will not all of those rumors right now.

- My contract ends in September (but may be extended?). I do not know the release date for the final project, just deadlines for my piece.