Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 1 / ?]

/vp/ Survey cuz it was deleted for some reason

No.35404571 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Funny how my survey gets deleted but others nsfw threads gets to stay but anyway recently with the relevance of "plushie" and "mayo" threads, it has made me wonder about the phenomenon of pokephilia, or a sexual attraction to pokemon. Specifically, why in /vp/, a board shown time and again to be one of the boards with the highest percentage of female users, the vast majority of pokephilia and plushie/mayo discussion seems to be male centric.

So I made this thread to reach out to any and all people with a sexual attraction to pokemon, and would like to ask them a few questions

1: are you male or female?
2: What is your sexual orientation outside of pokemon
3: When did you first start to notice sexual feelings toward pokemon
4: Are you attracted to other animals besides pokemon, anthropomorphic or otherwise?
5: What kind of pokemon/ what traits are you attracted to?
6: Has this attraction ever manifested in your real life in anyway? roleplaying with a sexual partner, worrying about a significant other finding out, etc.

On a final note, I would like to ask that we keep this thread both reasonably respectful and sfw. There is no judgement here, and if this thread gets deleted we will never have a chance to satiate our curiosity on this matter.