Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[144 / 45 / ?]

No.35454008 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay /vp/ here's the situation:

You are in the Pokémon world now. YOU are. You're your age, your height, your weight. You have all your memories and experience that you have right now, YOU just literally walked into the Pokémon realm.

Which means you're nothing special. You get no starter Pokémon. No authorities in the Pokémon research or battle community are interested in you. The main character already saved the day. All the legendaries are either slumbering or captured, and you're not gonna be the one to change that. In fact, since you have NO real-Pokémon-world experience, all you can do is battle on the level of a fucking preschooler.

So what I'm trying to say is, you have to go capture a Pokémon yourself; it has to be fully unevolved, or feasibly weak enough for you to pull that off. You only have the means to support and properly train ONE Pokémon for the foreseeable future, too, so make it count.

I pick Sandshrew. He's small and cute and I will love him for the rest of my days. I believe that Sandshrew is the best possible Pokémon that I could have picked in this given situation. It's your job in this thread to convince me I'm wrong.