Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 12 / ?]

New games will be glorious

No.35564445 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>waaah GameFreak is not pandering to me anymore waaah

Are you even worthy of pandering to, lmao? You faggots have been eating all the shit they have been throwing at you for a decade and a half. Game's battle system is a sloppy unbalanced random ass mess straight outta early 00s. Stat system is an abomination and deserves to get canned altogether.
You have to be legitimately mentally handicapped to ever give a fuck about trash like shines or getting full pokedex.

Every single """hardcore""" element of the game has been garbage ever since the beginning and you have been eating this shit up and you will eat the new piece of shit regardless of how the new game will end.

I hope they will completely revamp battle system. Anything new would be infinitely better than what we have now no matter how simple it will get.

I hope they will not make any new pokemon. Fuck I hope there will be no backwards integration either. Your shitty poke banks can go fuck themselves. All they do is hold the series back by forcing GF to consider the well being of autismos who will off themselves the moment they won't be able to port their literal thousands of hours worth of grind to the brand new game.

S&M was the absolute best game in the series because it focused so much on streamlining and polishing it's single player content and there is not reason to assume that Let's Go won't do the same and I'm fucking happy for both myself and 20 million of players like me who will buy and enjoy it.