Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[29 / 4 / ?]

Super Smash Bros Ultimate new Pokemon rep.

No.35898595 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, everyone has been talking about how they would like to see Decidueye, the new Pokémon from LGPE, a Gen 7 rep, or a completely different representative of the series. But I came up with an Idea that could work as a fighter in the game and that is ACTUALLY popular/important to the Pokémon series as a whole. Cynthia. I know this sounds like an odd choice, but hear me out. Cynthia has appeared in almost every Pokémon game past Gen 4 and has even been a recurring character in the anime (even though I don't really consider the anime to important or influential to the actual games themselves) and she is obviously popular with fans (in more ways than one...). But my vision for Cynthia is her playing like Pokémon Trainer, but with (more) personality, but still leading on her Pokémon from the background, and instead of using Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard, Cynthia could use her main 3 Pokémon she's had on almost every single one of her teams: Garchomp, Milotic, and Spiritomb (who are also important/popular characters in the Pokémon franchise). It's a perfect time to include a character concept like this with the return of the Ice Climbers and the Pokémon Trainer in the Smash Bros series. I have devised that she would work specifically like the Brawl version of the Pokémon trainer. Garchomp would work a lot like Charizard being a short ranged heavy hitter, Milotic would be a long ranged special attacker and the first serpentine character in Smash, and Spiritomb would be a quicker mixed attacker. While I haven't planned an exact moveset for all three Pokémon yet, Garchomp's could involve moves like dragon rush, dig, and stone edge, Milotic's could have water pulse, aqua tail/aqua ring, ice beam, and Spiritomb could have shadow ball, sucker punch, embargo/nasty plot/ will-o-wisp. This lease let me know what you guys think of this idea and what (if anything) I could change. And if you want to make improvements upon her Pokémon's moveset or fighting styles feel free to.