Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[124 / 46 / ?]

/Vp is full of contrarian Hipsters.

No.36638250 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Apparently you can't like a Pokemon if everyone else likes it too. You need to pick the most obscure of the 800 or so Pokemon we've got.

You can't like Popular ones like Pikachu or Charizard, that's too mainstream. And you can't like most of the starters or in some cases any of the starters because that's also too mainstream.

Now I'm not saying it's bad to give more obscure Pokemon some love. Thats one aspect of your pretentious Hipster bullshit that is actually nice.

What I AM saying, is that you're allowed to enjoy Charizard unironically, or any other Pokemon. You don't NEED to STOP liking a Pokemon just because it's popular. Or because "It's a fetish or waifumon". Literally who cares. Does what other people jerk themselves to really influence you?

Does what a bunch of socially maladjusted nerds jerk off to really influence your decision making process? Because if so, I think you need to get off the internet and take a good long look in the mirror and re-examine your life.

tl:dr: You should enjoy the Pokemon you want to. And not worry about what everyone else likes. If you like Charizard or one of the other Popular Pokemon, you don't need to be ashamed of it.