Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / ?]

No.38244222 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Gen VIII Leak

I will be posting as much as I can without giving away who I am. I have one major change and some information regarding a new pokemon and a new form.

>New pokemon based on a black cat/skunk wearing armor similar to a 60's era car with fins, similar to pic related. It is a steel type and from what I understand will have a new ability that boosts the damage of moves that allow it to switch out. It is a Steel type.

>New item type, similar to TMs, however rather than moves it changes abilities. It is similar to the ability capsules in Gens VI and VII, however Pokémon that did not currently have access to abilities gain access to completely new ones. The two abilities confirmed so far are Sturdy and the Terrain generating abilities that the Tapus have, however the Tapus are the only Pokémon to naturally have those abilities.

>Mew gets a new form. It is not a mega, and it will tie in with the new mechanic of Gen VIII. The best way to describe it is a mascot form. There is a magical-girl like sequence in which Mew winks at the camera before flying around and spinning, revealing small bug-like wings and it's head changes to resemble Mega-Alakazam's, without the beard. Mew becomes a Psychic/Fairy type. I do not know how many Pokémon will be getting new forms, nor which ones will, all I know is that Mew is the showcase for it.