Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[66 / 48 / ?]

Comfy Thread

No.38392152 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You get isekaid into the Pokemon world as you were when you were 10 years old. You don't have any memories of the real world or from any of the years you've lived since you were 10. For all intents and purposes you grew up in the Pokemon world and you've just turned 10. You still grew up the way you did in the real world, your parents are as well off as they were in the real world, and you either live in a town of roughly equivalent size or one that serves a similar purpose to the town you lived in. You get to choose which region and town you'd like to live in
What city do you choose? What's your first Pokemon? Are your parents wealthy enough to get you a good Pokemon from a breeder, or do you have to make do with a Hoothoot/Kricketot/Yungoos/Purrloin that you managed to catch near home? Will you want to challenge gym leaders? What job do you want to have?

I could see myself in Floaroma since I grew up in a small agricultural town with lots of wind turbines. My parents were not well off at all, so I'd have to do my best to catch a wild Pokemon. I had a cat growing up, so the obvious choice is a Shinx, but I think I'd actually want a Buizel more. If the Pokemon League is the equivalent of the Olympics, then I wouldn't want or realistically be able to go all the way to the Elite 4, but I might train at the Eterna gym. When I was that age I really wanted to be a police officer, and I could see an encounter with a Jenny being a good motivator to actually see it through