Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[69 / 31 / ?]

Post War Stories

No.38560154 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Share stories of battles you've had that were interesting, unique or fun. Doesn't matter what gen or even if it's from a side game like PMD. Just share stories!

>Fighting on the Battle Spot
>Oh look, another Mega-Metagross team
>Bring Zapdos, Venusaur and my Clefable, whom I’ve had since Leaf Green (he had a Hydreigon, Garchomp, and Tapu Fini, so I felt I should be prepared if he brought one of those)
>First turn, other dude sends out the shiny Beast Ball Metagross
>Lead with the Chados, use Heat Wave
>Other guy switches out to his own Zapdos, since he probably knows how good this thing is against his ace
>We both use Toxic on each other
>I decide to set up on his Zapdos since it’s got toxic and I feel like I might be able to bait him into using it, so I switch in my Clefable.
>I set up a single Cosmic Power as he Volt Switches back to the robot
>He Mega-Evos and I prepare for the worst as I hope for my Clefable to make it out ok
>For some reason he uses Zen Headbutt over Meme Mash
>It does barely half and I retaliate with Flamethrower
>And get a critical hit
>And BURN IT
>Brofable sets up another cosmic power as he sends back out his Zapdos
>What this poor guy hasn’t seen yet, is that I’ve got Soft-Boiled from my old Leaf Green days
>So he uses Toxic and I just heal off all the damage he’s done so far with Soft-Boiled while his bird begins to die in the background
>Volt Switches out again, this time to Chandelure (I guess he didn’t bring any of his dragons after all)
>Prepare for the worst once again, I’m assume this dude’s about to trick his specs on me
>Shoot off a Moonblast, he fires back with Shadow Ball
>Keep doing this for a couple of minutes until he’s got a sp.atk drop and I heal up
>He disconnects on me