Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 3 / ?]

No.39020234 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>ANOTHER FUCKING FERROTTHORN USER

I'm tired of these fucking META DRONES using the same boring ass day 1 flowchart shit. There he goes dropping fucking leech seeding again. Dropping fucking hazards OVER AND OVER. How the FUCK can anybody enjoy the game playing like this? There's no fucking swag to it. Where's the creativity in just using meta pokemon? It takes absolutely no skill to use top tier pokemon in this game. Look at him fucking chip away at my Pokemon, just sitting back while I got to do all the fucking work. Lazy ass motherfucker. I outplayed you and still beat me. Don't ever fucking GGs me, motherfucker. You didn't do shit.

How was that Ferrotthorn user good? All he did was the same predictable shit. Mods, you know what to do. Ban anybody in the chat right now saying this ferrotthorn user was good. You know what? Next time I see a Ferrotthorn that's an automatic ragequit from me. I just don't have the fucking time to deal with that shit. Time is precious motherfuckers. I don't want to look at this fucking corny ass shit do nothing but sit there collecting my team's health like EBT stamps all day. You're not getting my ladder points motherfucker. You don't deserve them.