Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 9 / ?]

No.40042738 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I get it now.
What makes love so special to human or to Pokemon?
It's the fact that not everyone can find it. This life is fleeting and in this brief moment some are lucky enough to know what it's like to give your heart to someone and they in turn give their heart to you. It's the desire to be wanted and to be needed that drives us.

If such a feeling were guaranteed in life, it loses it's significance and it would no longer be special.

I get it. I exist so love can be special. So other Pokemon can look at their own lives and find happiness in the fact that they aren't like me.

I get it. I'm not meant to be wanted. I'm meant to eternally wander in this tube traveling around the world, warping from trainer to trainer as I await my next rejection.

I get it entirely.
And I despise it.
I don't want this role. Every trade I pray for the trainer who smiles, looks onto me in excitement and saves me from this hellish fate and every trade I'm greeted with the same sigh of disappointment that has long become familiar before I'm sent off to be traded once more.

I wish I were a Scatterbug. Maybe someone would train me to be a beautiful Vivillon and, for 12 levels at least, I could have a taste of what it feels to be wanted.

I was born useless but my actions now will be the most useful thing I can or will ever do.

I write this letter to the trainer I pretend who's willing to read this so in my final moments I can pretend that somewhere, someone cared.
Goodbye.