Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[64 / 16 / ?]

/rg/ - Regis General

No.41360441 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
"I have a paper I should be writing but I don't want to" Edition

>What are the Regis?
Three of the coolest legendaries representing steel, ice, and rock. Oh and their alcoholic uncle is there too. This is a thread to discuss how cool they are and complain about them not being in gen 8.

>How do I catch them?
You can't. They aren't in Sword and Shield

>How do I catch them in older games?
Depends. In gen 3 and 6, you have to solve some puzzles involving braille to get the three main ones, which need to be transferred to gen 4 to catch their big brother. In gen 5, you can catch rock after beating the elite 4 in the underground ruins, which then nets you a key for either ice in white 2 or steel in black 2. You can get the other key by using Unova Link, which lets you catch the one you're missing. Then you can take them all to Twist Mountain to bother their dad into getting up. In gen 7, you can fly around on your bat(if you're a tard) or ride on a lion(if you're normal) into the ultra warp ride minigame and find all 3 of the regis in the cave world(the yellow circle), but their grandpa only appears in ultra moon...for some reason.

>Regi FAQ
>What's their normal ability?
They all have clear body, which prevents their stats from being lowered. Except for Regigigas, who is stuck with a permanent hangover in the form of "slow start", which halves his attack and speed stats for five fucking turns.
>Do they have hidden abilities?
Yes, Rock has sturdy, Steel has light metal, and Ice has ice body. Gigas gets stuck with slow start permanently though.
>How do I get those abilities?
They were released through pokebank from March 4th to October 31st in 2016. After this, probably just hacking or insane luck.
>Why are you spending time answering questions any true fan of the regis already knows?
Because I'm procrastinating and people who don't know of the regis might not know this stuff yet.