Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 4 / ?]

No.42132043 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Not a leak but I now some info about pre-release and the development of the game.

> During the early stages of the game, the Grass and Water starters were a dog and a bird. However, they decided to change them after Zacian and Zamazenta were brought to the table since they were afraid that they would be “Too similar”. The Bird was scrapped because Gen 7 already had a bird starter and they felt it was “too repetitive”.

>Corviknight was originally part of a Trio that also included Beta Toxtricity, and a scrapped pokemon, without a name, that was a sea creature and they were the “Defenders of Galar”.

> The games plot was originally much better and had a lot of story behind it, but they felt like Sun and Moon had already been such a story focused game, that people weren’t gonna be happy.

> the game was in fact meant to be a 3DS game and a sequel to Sun and moon (like Gold and Silver), but it was scrapped and replaced with USUM and pushed to the switch.

> the order of games was originally, SM, Sword and Shield, DP Remakes (For Switch), Gen 8 (Now, I assume, Gen 9).

> There were plans to include Regional forms for the Ledyba line, the Spinarak line, Skarmory, the Slugma line, the Budew line, and the Hippopotas line.

> There were plans for Gigantamax Galarian Skarmory, Gigantamax Tyranitar, Gigantamax Obstagoon, Gigantamax Galarian Weezing, and Gigantamax Metagross.

> The national dex cut was actually planned to happen in Gen 6 but they pushed it as much as they could.

> all I know about the next games is that they are Sinnoh remakes and that Dynamax and Gigantamax aren’t planned to be included.