Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 3 / ?]

No.42523431 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ultimately, whatever your personal stance regarding the current state of Pokemon, whether pro or con does not actually matter. You don't seem to understand that TPC, Gamefreak, and Nintendo have already planned their own little schedule of their money printing machine that will continue to sell even if they release empty cardboard boxes that read POKEMAN SPECIAL EDITION VERSION (with REAL RABID RACCON INSIDE) [Featuring Isaebelle from Animal Crossing] that can only be used on a Walkman cassette player and is just 30 minutes of the Route 1 theme that glitches and bugs out at the 3 minute mark because the included racoon wasn't properly programmed due to its rabies.

You can complain about it, yes; but this ultimately will not stop the system that is already in place. This is a ride that cannot be changed or diverted from, even if the rails are clearly beginning to evaporate into thin air.

That being said, you shouldn't have to take sitting on this ride gently or quietly. You can loudly state and get others to wake up to the reality that we're all going to fucking crash and burn because of the corporate cycle sucking the lifeforce out of a beloved series, and that people who are quick to defend such a claim are either within the pockets of said corporations, or are genuinely idiotic morons who are "Fashion Fans" aka, "I love Pokemon, my favorite Pokeman is Aguzard."

Tl;dr, enjoy the shitshow, because its not stopping any time soon, but for God's sake don't open your mouth and pray for more liquid shit in your mouth screaming "THIS IS WHAT A TRUE FAN IS, DELICIOUS YUMMY LIQUID STEAMING CACA POOPOO IN MY MOUTH"