Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[146 / 15 / ?]

No.42579128 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This thing makes me angry. I don't care if it's your favourite mon, I don't care if it's your 'bro', this thing is wasted potential. First of all, it's another 'slow bulky somewhat high attack power mono fighting type' that is inferior to Conkledurr (which is another thing I'm fucking sick of, fuck gen 5 and its abomination pokemon which are all too prevelant in the meta STILL because of their fucking busted min max stat spreads and retardedly good movepools, but I digress).
It's got significantly lower health, attack and defense than Conk. It somehow manages to be slower too, only by a few points, but the fact that its slower at all despite being inferior in every other key stat besides fucking special attack (lmao) and special defense that is still a slap in the face.
Outside of stats though, you find out it's even more trash. Let's get started with its abilities.
>Limber
Limber? On a fucking 42 base speed Pokemon? Who gives a FUCK if this thing gets para'd? I'd rather it got para'd than burned or poisoned.
>Technician
Oh shit, that's a good ability. Until you check its movepool and realize just how fucking piss poor the amount of moves it gets to make use of it.
Which brings me to the movepool in question. What is this garbage? Why does it learn such fucking trash, 1 dimensional moves? It's a fucking Pokemon based on Jujitsu, it gets Circle Throw, it gets Octolock but it doesn't learn Storm Throw, a move that would actually benefit from Technician AND fits the theme perfectly.
When you look at its entire moveset, you can sorta get a few gimmicky sets in your mind since it does get some interesting moves, including Octolock and things like Topsy Turvy, but overall it's just too lacking in all areas. Mediocre stats, piss poor movepool in terms of coverage options, abilities which don't help it with its current lineup of moves.

Fuck this waste of fucking potential and fuck the retarded gen 5 power creep which still persists to this day.