Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[157 / 5 / ?]

No.43895619 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
<LEAK>
Game Freak is working on two remakes concurrently.
G4 because of chonological order and G5 because they're adapting the sequels as a second half of the main game and they need a head start if they want to stay on schedule.

This is what I know about the G4 Remakes:
>Cynthia will have a positive character arc related to Caitlin from the G5 Elite Four in some way.
>We will get to see both Cynthia and Caitlin move to Unova.
>There will be a plotline involving Darkrai and Creselia that introduces the dream world (I'm not sure if its part of the main game or not. It might be the post game).
>It will be very focused on the story, but will have a very fast tutorial.
>Both remakes will have camera maneuverability.
>It will have have a detailed scenery. Eterna Forest had some cool concept art I saw.

This is what I know about the G5 remakes:
>It will explore the theme of Truth and Ideals
>Halfway through the game (what was the end of B1&W1) You have to make a choice that will effect the second half of the game (What was B2&W2).
>After realizing he was tricked by Ghetsis, N will trust people even less to the point where he will question what is real.
>Halfway through the game you will have to make a second character.
>The G5 Remake will be the weirdest and the longest game in the series by far.
>It will have multiple pop culture references, possibly one about superhero movies, but the script isn't definite.
>Its working title is グレイコード or "Grey Code".
>It will be written by Atsuhiro Tomioka.
>It will have a title screen 2D animated cutscene that pays homage to the anime City Hunter OP.
>We will see the Kyurem, Reshiram, and Zekrom combination.
>We will find out what pokemon Genesect was before it was altered in a storyline involving Cynthia, Colress, Looker and the Shadow Triad.
>N's Menger Sponge will be stolen by Colress in castelia sewers.
>Castelia City being beautiful is a major priority.
>You will battle your previous character at the end of the game.