Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 4 / ?]

Sinnoh Remakes Leaks

No.43962449 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Adamant Diamond and Lustrous Pearl
>Release November 2021
>Dynamax returns, with gigantamax forms for the starters and a few pokemon that don't already have megas (Staraptor, roserade etc.) a few shill pokemon get gigantamax too though like lucario and garchomp.
>Mt. Coronet and the Great Marsh are combined to form one large wild area. The area around stark mountain is also a wild area but much smaller.
>Gyms are'nt stadiums like sword and shield but are still big enough to have dynamax battles.
>All the gym leaders and league members are the same as before but their aces now dynamax, with maylene and onwards gigantamaxing.
>No battle frontier, but the battle tower from D/P returns with hints of a "battle frontier project" akin to ORAS.
>Postgame episode for Giratina and arceus as many have speculated, but nothing for the other mythicals, they'll just be given out at events.
>Story is similar to D/P but Cynthia is instead researching how dynamax only occurs in sinnoh and galar. It has something to do with eternatus' past.

As a sinnoh fan I hate to see my favourite region butchered but it is what it is, believe it if you want but I got these leaks from a reliable source.