Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[23 / 6 / ?]

No.45362108 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My Ideas for Romhacks/Fangames:

I have two ideas for romhacks/fangames that I've always wanted to be made. I may make them myself if I have nothing else better to do, idk

My 1st idea is a fangame that takes place entirely inside Johto, with no Kanto or any other regions. Obviously, Johto will need to be expanded even further to make this work, and the levelscaling will also need to be less fucked and the game may need to be a little more linear to prevent the 7th Gym Leader from being a pathetic little faggot to beat
The game could be called something like "Pokemon: Journey Through Johto. It would contain new features added since Gen 4 (except Megas, Z-Moves, ect. Fuck off with that gay shit). The region itself would contain new Pokemon introuduced post-Gen 2, and Pokemon introduced in Gen 1/2 who weren't obtainable in Johto. Maybe also some regional/fossil forms of old Pokemon as well
The evil team in this game would be called something like "Team Wing". They would be focused on trying to catch the three legendary birds Ho-oh/Lugia, to rule all of Johto and do other evil team bullshit. I'm thinking the leader of this team could be Falkner's father, as a reference to how Falkner referred to his father when you beat him

My 2nd idea is a game in Sinnoh called Double Diamond. This would be a fangame taking place inside Sinnoh, but with every battle being a Double Battle. The player would start off in Sunnyshore City, and would recieve both a Sinnoh Starter and a Johto Starter as their two starters. Obviously, the gym order would be a lot different due to the player's starting area, so they would likely fight Volkner as one of the 1st gym leaders
This game would contain many of the same features as the Johto game, including new regional/fossil forms of Pokemon
Haven't deciced if the evil team should be Team Galactic, or something else

Thoughts on this shit?