Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 9 / ?]

Gen 7 was the last gen I truly enjoyed before it all went to shit with 8

No.45737282 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>fun games that added content. not removed it
Even with crown tundra out, swsh still has less pokemon than SM overall. The dexcut, the removal of megas, z-moves, and over 200 missing pokemon meant that swsh had an objectively worse pokedex.
Meanwhile SM took what XY had and ADDED more mons, moves, and content to the series. Like a good sequel should.
>SM had cute girls
It gave you cute girls like Lillie, Lana, and Acerola who are just attractive. Swsh tries to do this as well, but there is always a huge asterisk next its girls. Marnie is a skillrex haircut emo. Sonia fell for the bbc meme. Melony is fat and not as cute as Lusamine, another mother who had multiple kids. Etc, etc.
The swsh anime doesn't even have cute girls worth mentioning. Every fag likes Gou and Koharu is generic as fuck.
>good anime
Before it became the unfocused piece of shit that is Journeys, the SM anime was a decent SoL. I'll admit I didn't like it much at first, but I respected it more after Ash won.
The SM anime was comfy at times and ok imo, but the real winner is the movies. The Power of Us still remains as the best pokemon movie ever made.

>TL;DR
Swsh had a worse pokedex, worse girls, and worse anime. A complete downgrade from gen 7, the last gen that was enjoyable.