Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[56 / 5 / ?]

SWSH IS SO DUMB REE-

No.46005209 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why does this game in particular make /vp seethe so much? Every other post here must include
>Swsh is worst game
>i hate this game so much XP
Every pokemon game up till now has been more or less the same thing. You capture pokemon then fight in a turn based manner. Thats literally it.
>but muh story sucks
Im sorry but pretty much every pokemon game has the plot of bad guy needs X legendary to control the world because of X reason. Im suprised if anyone who isnt a die hard fan remembers any of the DS games plot
>muh animations n graphics
Sword looked pretty, wasnt exactly breathtaking by any means, but pretty. Animation wise, the dubwool kicking while using headbutt was stupid, but not enough to make me seethe over the entire game.
>$60
Didnt buy the dlc, but they added 15 bucks to the usual 45 dollars, wow. Such a fucking loss
Look the game wasnt terrible as far as what pokemon games are and have been. I liked it, not love, but i liked it. Its a Pokemon game. Sorry anon, but its fucking tiring to see posts carrying SWSH IS BAD like its a personality, (yknow, on an anonymous website). Its even there on posts not talking about the game. Seriously, no one cares. Its like the "yeah" shitposter on /K