Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 4 / ?]

Some things need to be set straight.

No.46300107 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This has already been stated before but too many people are getting their expectations out of hand in regards to the Sinnoh remake rumors because now you retards are starting to infest Twitter.

If we get a game revealed for release this year, it'd likely be a fork off the Gen 8 engine so would have similar graphical style to Sword & Shield (NOT Legpiss and I pity the individuals who bought that dumpster fire because of the shilling). The way development works at Game Freak is as follows:

>"main" team works on the next generation.
>while that happens, smaller teams, (often led by the younger staff) build on the start of this gen for remakes, DLC, etc. with some overlap

Nothing has been promised. Keep your expectations going into this week reasonable. I can tell you for a fact that if there are remakes coming it WILL have Dynamax and Wild Areas, that's how Game Freak functions. They will most definitely not bring back Megashit. Your Galarian Mr. Mime fanfic is somehow even worse than the alleged "insiders" such as KeliosFR and CentroLeaks. If you take peeks at more reputable and long-standing sites like Serebii or even PokeBeach you'll find that most are anticipating this at best, and you are far more likely to receive well-founded hints from these sources over others.

Finally, as we all know: Generation 6 was a disaster, and it's likely Game Freak wishes to distance themselves from it similar to the 2nd Gen due to how all over the place it was. It's far more beneficial to keep the games streamlined like Alola and Galar so that coverage is easier for websites that give the games the rep they have.

Finally, I would like to remind everyone that LGPE is NOT open world. The Wild Area is the direction for Open World GameFreak is taking, although the remakes might not reflect this. Use your brain. It's not going to be let's go style retards. Pokémon Legends is going to be something else entirely.