Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[51 / 8 / ?]

Fuck SW/SH, S/M are the worst Pokémon games ever.

No.46428316 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I had stopped playing Moon version about a month after I finished it back in 2017 and never touched it again since. I just started getting bored of it, the fanbase was becoming obnoxious and borderline pedophilic with the human characters that were introduced in S/M (they still are and it’s the most autistic/retarded shit I’ve ever seen) and most importantly, ultra sun and ultra moon were announced and they were looking like ass with every month that passed without news and there was zero hype/hope generated from me for these games. Other than these reasons I stated, I honestly couldn’t remember why I just dropped Moon so quickly as actually really liked it when it came out, like, ALOT. I just played through it again and I gotta say, this is the most suffocatingly bad experience I’ve ever had with a Pokémon game. I now remember why I dropped it. The story, characters, new Pokémon, new ideas, ultra beasts, and new mechanics were amazing, but it was SO UNBELIEVABLY HARD to enjoy ANY OF IT because this game literally holds your hand and spoon feeds you EVERYTHING. If that wasn’t bad enough, it FORCES THE SPOON DOWN YOUR THROAT EVEN IF YOU DONT WANT IT. The game stops you in your tracks every two fucking seconds because Lillie or Hau has something retarded to say or because you are told plot stuff or given tutorials on either useless mechanics that you’ll never use or shit you already know. It happens from beginning to end and completely DESTROYS the flow of the game. I know people called X/Y and OR/AS hand-holdy, but holy fucking shit this is BAD. The devs literally force you to play the game the way they intended with very little freedom, time to breathe, or outside the box thinking or gameplay to be able to be done on your part. It is also filled to the brim with superficial roadblocks that stop you from going outside of a set path. You know what roadblock I’m fucking talking about. STOUTLAND.