Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 6 / ?]

Post your favorite and most hated Pokémon from each gen and be subject to the ire of anons!

No.46559046 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Gen 1:
>favorite: Gyarados, it’s just cool and I like how you get an amazing mon if you train your shitmon hard enough
>Most hated: There arent really any gen 1 Pokemon I hate but it’s probably Chansey for ruining singles since she and blissey came out.

Gen 2:
>favorite: Tyrannitar. I’m a kaijufag, simple as.
Most hated: sunflora because sunkern is really cute and sunflora is ugly.

Gen 3:
>favorite: Cradily/Aggron. I couldn’t tell which one I liked more, I like Cradily because I think it’s cool how his fake eyes are the goofy ones and his real eyes are the scary ones, I like Aggron simply because steel kaiju.
>Most hated: Once again there aren’t that many duds in gen 3 but I don’t care for Nuzleaf, i don’t hate him or anything he just looks fucking weird, the bad kind of weird.

Gen 4:
>favorite: Empoleon. Haunchkrow is a close second, I like his unique typing and his blade wings are badass.
>Most hated: Mime Jr. why did mr mime of all things need a preevo.

Gen 5:
>favorite: Galvantula, also my favorite Pokémon overall. It’s a cute big spider, joltik is kino too but I think Galvantula is somehow even cuter.
>Most hated:
Ferrothorn/Landorus. The only mistakes gen 5 made. Their designs are pretty good, I just hate what they have done to singles.

Gen 6:
>favorite: Trevenant. Perfectly captures both of its typings, it looks downright menacing unlike most ghost types, just an all around amazing design.

>Most hated: Armomatassie. It’s hideous.

Gen 7:
>favorite: basically all of the bug types are pretty epic here, but my favorite overall is Morelull because it’s the only actually cute Pokemon in gen 7.
>most hated: Mimikyu. It’s design is fine, I just hate fighting against it because shitty players use it as an emergency check to sweepers. Disguise was a mistake.

Gen 8:
>favorite: Corviknight. I utterly despise fighting this in comp, but his design is just so cool that he’s still my favorite.

>Most hated: Stonejourner. No comment necessary.