Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

Pic unrelated, it's just very cool

No.47794921 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Let me get straight to the point. I am a UnovaFag. I personally prefer Gen 5 over the other generations (I hope you aren't frantically typing already). Additionally, there is NOT A SINGLE generation I hate. Each generation has their pros and cons, and your favorite is determined by what aspects of a pokemon game are prioritized over other in a particular game, and you decide which has your priorities the most. I have my opinions, and I fully respect everyone else's opinions even when they differ from mine.
The point I want to make is this: I feel bad for all of the normies in here who just want to have a normal discussion, either about pokemon in general, or about a certain region or game. Genfags of all gens, even mine, are all to blame for this. The shitposting is out of control, and I'm sure no one can disagree with that fact.
That is exactly why I am proposing this: ITT, I want all of you to plan an EXACT time and place where you will all post a single thread for each region/generation (whatever this thread will decide, probably region) that could act as pseudo containment threads to, hopefully, flock every shitposter and spread them thin. It might not work, but it will do SOMETHING to change the current situation between the genfags.
Janitors, I am not asking for a genwar in this thread. Keep this alive at all costs if it is your will to do something about the flamewars.
This thread might die with a whimper, that being seven replies and no agreement, or it surpasses the bump limit and becomes a slight turning point of discussions on /vp/.
(You) decide.