Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[181 / 34 / ?]

Dex Cut

No.48282829 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This can be unpopular opinion however ever since Pokemon Gold and Silver I did have a theory that Pokemon will have a to many creatures problem.

And they keep trying to manage it.
The solution I was envisioning was simply stopping to make new Pokemon.

However I think they are going the Mortal Kombat route I think.

If you did not know Mortal Kombat has a rotating raster of characters where the most popular from the beginning are always there however some new are added and others absent from a game (this chart can help you out).

If you disagree try to model all pokemon in clay or playdoh and give really god effort to it.
>They have more people
OK
Model 10% of all pokemon then.

If the number of pokemon increases then the number of work needed to be made increases.
>They can just invest in the future and reuse the same models
And 10 years down the road they will have the same problem only amplified. They will need to remodel or texture or model much more pokemon.

I have seen fagots play word games where they define textures as not part of the model. If you want to play these games then I recommend you use a hack that removes all pokemon textures from your game and tell everyone how fun it is to play that one.

For people in 40K who paint models its quite stupid to define models without the paint on them since real work will go into painting.

And trust me gamefreak is fucken incompetent if it comes to everything and lazy. I have criticized them for this however lets be realistic did you expect pokemon to increase in number forever ?

Serious question.

I did not play digimon games however I don't remember them adding 100 new digimon every season. You like get 20 max if not 10 max the rest are old faces.

I know they should drop the trash and unpopular pokemon however that's game freak for you.