Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[34 / 22 / ?]

No.48813599 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You’re walking in the woods with your rucksack. You aren’t the most experienced with packing your ruck, so it’s always so big on you. It’s 11 in the morning, beams of sunlight piercing the rooftop of the forest in small patches, here and there. After a bit of walking, you fight through foliage to see a girl sitting on a boulder. She’s wearing a black dress, has short black hair with a cowlick in the back, in her hair is a white bow. She notices you and greets herself. “I’m Marley. What brings you out here?”
You can tell she’s kind of reserved and shy. You inform her that you’re just on a walk. “Really? You must know the way out of this forest. Can I join you?” You tell her “Yes” after a moment of contemplating. It seems kind of suspicious traveling with a girl who looks like she’s still in high school, but her companionship wouldn’t be too bad, especially since you often get lonely in your strolls.
Time passes by, and she seems to have warmed up to you after some casual chitchat. “If I’m gonna be honest Anon, I don’t like talking. I can’t figure out what to say to people fast enough, so they just look at me with disgust and confusion. But I can talk to you normally, because you seem to understand me.” As you look at Marley, she looks away, blushing with a cute smile. She has feelings for you, but she’s far too nervous to let them known.
After some walking, you both decide to sit under a tree to eat. You pull out goods from your rucksack, getting a can of beefaroni for yourself and giving a PBJ sandwich to Marley. After eating, you pack the trash away in your ruck. Marley is slightly appalled by your inability to effectively pack it tight. “Make it smaller Anon.” She lets out a small but cute chuckle as you begin to wrap around your ruck in a fetal position, humping it in a desperate yet pathetic attempt to make it smaller.