Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[36 / 7 / ?]

No.48999059 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Anons, this is an anonymous board so be honest, do you still lose sometimes in pokemon?
https://strawpoll.com/soovvfj8y
I feel discussing difficulty is super touchy on hear. So many anons are ready to tear your throat out in a moments notice for saying pokemon is anything but the easiest game in all of existence and honestly? I just don’t see it. The games are pretty easy all things considered, but if you’re not a hyper autist who’s been playing nothing but Pokémon for years then it can still be a little challenging sometimes, especially since most people don’t try hard every battle by grinding/spamming items/catching specific Pokémon with type advantages just for that battle etc. Plenty of respectable youtubers who have plenty of video game experience under their belt have claimed to experience difficulty to SOME degree when playing Pokémon games. I just think some of you don’t realize that flexing your ability to utterly crush a children’s game that you’ve playing repeatedly for years now isn’t exactly impressive. It’s a little weird even. You wouldn’t say that shit irl unless you’re diagnosably autistic. I don’t really go on /v/ since I don’t actually play video games much, is this common there as well?