Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[46 / 15 / ?]

Pokémon Rom Hacks and Essentials Compiled Excel File

No.49192689 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Pokémon Rom Hacks and Essentials Compiled Excel File
So, here’s the thing /vp/, I have major autism and I have spent the past two days working on a project. I wanted to compile together a list of the best Pokémon Rom Hacks out there and weave out the garbage. I know there’s a Pastebin here but I thought that wasn’t user friendly enough for what I had in mind. I did some digging and stumbled across a Google Sheet that links to hundreds of Pokémon Rom Hacks that I found on the Pokémon Rom Hacks Subreddit. It was locked to downloads but I was able to HTMLview it and copied it to an Excel Spreadsheet. Which Is why I’m making this post now.
I finished, at least for the Rom Hacks sheet at least. What I did was to scour through all the listed titles found on the original Google Sheet (again, hundreds of games). As I went, I deleted the ones Hacks that were either broken, incomplete, or discontinued as well as added new Rom Hacks along the way. From there I organized these Rom Hacks with a working URL link and compiled my work into a single Excel File. The original Google Doc also had a sheet with RPG Maker and Essentials, but I didn’t really touch or validate those URLs or Games other than delete the ones that were not listed as complete in the original file.
So, what I’m trying to say is that I’m dumb, and I don’t know how to share it to people. I want to upload it in a way where it doesn’t get traced back to me but anyone on the internet can find and download it. If you want to have the file yourself, then tell me how to do it.
To prove my autism is real, I’m going to post screenshots. See pic related for why I want to share it with you guys.