Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 5 / ?]

The Best Generation.

No.49555904 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Generation 4 is the best generation of Pokémon by far.

Now generation 4 means ALL of it. Not just the games, but the anime, spin offs, Pokemon themselves.

I like to call it the Sinnoh Generation.

GAMES
Diamond, Pearl, Platinum
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Time, Darkness, Sky
Pokémon Ranger - Shadows Of Almia, Guardian Signs
(If we count Heartgold & Soulsilver)
The reason I don't count Heartgold & Soulsilver in the sinnoh generation is because its a gen 2 game and not sinnoh although it has the Sinjoh ruins.

Now from "Gen 8"
But because these games are Sinnoh Based Games I'm calling them the Sinnoh Generation.

Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl - If you don't call them good games you are basically saying that the original games are just as bad. Yes it was a disappointment that they were just a remaster + some things. But those "some things" all be it not the platinum story, battle frontier or villa, they are still great games. Keep in mind the way games get released today was way different before hand, there was no twitter, youtube or anything of the sort back then. You've all got to realise that the way marketing works has come SO FAR in the past 15 years that even the old games getting as many copies sold is absolutely insane.

Pokemon Legends Arceus - People LOVE this game and it shows that being stuck with the same formula & not having any great spin off games for the past 10+ years. Nintendo say it's a main series game but we know deep down it's a spin off that has had the marketing of a normal game. The response from people playing Arceus is amazing and it's beating all the sales records.

Diamond & Pearl Anime - There is Dawn, There is Brock, There is Cynthia. enough said.

I'm NOT saying that BDSP and LA don't have any flaws. Every single game has their flaws. If you can actually PROVE to me that there is a single better generation than the Sinnoh Generation / Generation 4 with facts then try it.