Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[53 / 5 / 33]

I genuinely don't get it, why do you watch Pokemon Anime? Where's the appeal?

No.49841321 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Serious post, I just want people to explain to me what do they find in this anime or people who hate it, why do you hate it?
I am serious in telling this, I genuinely think that this show is unbearable to watch. I tried to watch it as a child back when Kanto season did just come out, as a grown ass up man, on Netflix, on Japanese.
I tried to watch the first Kanto seasons, I tried to watch D/P ones, I tried to watch XY episodes, I tried to watch Journeys ones. But I just couldn't get into it in anyway man. It's just soooo excruciatingly bland and boring. It's just fucking painful to listen and watch the Ash's and other characters rambling for more than three seconds.
Everyone encouaged me to watch XY but holy shit that was fucking boring too. The battles were boring, the interactions were boring, the scenes where people worship, like Ash and Serena snowball scene for example, doesn't translate good or anything at all as people make them to be. The final for XY just shows how shit of an anime is this.
And this is the best season you say? Holy hell. (Others are shit too btw, I tried them.)
For 24 seasons this show continues, it's a fucking crime to the humanity for fucks sake