Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[139 / 69 / 44]

No.49963800 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have no will to live. All I want is to be surrounded by cute Pokémon and go on adventures together. I don’t want to work anymore just to survive, especially not for another 40 years just to retire old and unable to do everything I want to.

But this little guy has sparked the first joy I’ve had in my life in years, and I love seeing how much others love him too. I’m going to kill myself next week if I don’t win the lottery, but the announcement of Scarlet and Violet has made me reconsider whether to wait until the new games come out.

My friends don’t make me happy, sex doesn’t make me happy, dating doesn’t make me happy because I always know I will prefer the company of Pokémon over real life men.

Pokémon has been in my life since near the beginning, and in times when my life has been awful it has been my one true comfort. I was abused as a child and have had to live on the streets for months at a time. It’s been a rough life and it looks like not much is ever going to change now.

I don’t know why I’m posting this. I don’t know why Sprigatito sparked something in me telling me to keep going. But at least for the next couple days I will.

Thanks everyone for all the shitposting and memes these many long years. This is the only place I feel at home. If you want, you can post Sprigatito or old vp content you find interesting or funny in this thread.