Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[124 / 30 / 57]

Pokemon Saffron

No.49990368 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>What's this faggotry?
A new fakemon game on the block, that's what it is. Seeing all the coom threads made me sad, so I decided to take matters into my own hands, and make something. Pokemon Saffron is an essentials game (cry about it) planned to have 300+ fakemon. Development has already started (as can be seen in pic related.), and the 1 gym demo is planned to be released in mid-late April, May at the latest.
>Why are you shilling?
So that I could get some designs! As much as I love designing and spriting fakemon on my own, I want others to give their advice, and submit designs that they think would look nice.
>What's the region based on?
Both the Americas, North and South. Half of the region is a desert, slightly irradiated in some parts, and desolate due to pollution and factories. The other half is rich, covered in greenery and life, but you have to pay to pass the boarder wall.
>This is gay
I know ;)
>How can I help/lurk
As much as I hate discord, I've created a server to track progress on the game, and post updates. There are already channels made to allow submissions of designs and what not.
>I want to see more progress than pic related
I have many more sprites, but I haven't organized them yet, as I've been working towards the gym 1 demo, and want to wait on spriting things for future demos/coming progression.

Feel free to join, or give your feed back. I know that essentials is a shitty software, but it's a software I'm more comfortable with, and one I think I could deliver a better product with. Much love /vp/