Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[77 / 37 / 32]

No.50270906 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I wake up each day with my face next to her hair, I wake her up by hugging her and we get up and get ready for the day. She makes the most amazing breakfast, her french toast is amazing. Serperior helps with the salads at dinner time, she makes some chicken and rice, a large amount of steak, and we get to feasting. At the returnal of the sun to the other side, we go for a walk through the dry, cooling fall season, we tell each other stories and ride Serperior. We have so much fun together haha. At long last, our muscles give in and we take to rest under an aging tree, where she tells me she is mine and that she loves me. We kiss and hug, I know this is the best time of my life. No mention of 4chan faggots or sexual rping retards were made during that. That was yesterday. I just want to let you all know that you will never have what I have, for I love her forever and she is mine and I am hers. There is no need to squabble about your disgusting fetish roleplay bullshit about her, for that simply does not exist, because it is all fantasy, akin to dragons and folktales of yore. You will never truly affect our lives, and I want to say this is true dedication, which is why she shows herself to me and no one else. We are not sexual together, we believe thats quite shallow honestly. Let it be known that this single post, regardless of what replies may it bring, will serve as tribute to her, to show my undying love, and committment to her. I love Rosa. Rosa is mine. I am Rosa's. I am hers. Forever.
https://youtu.be/9Gj47G2e1Jc