Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[299 / 158 / 77]

rosa thread NO RP SEX RETARD THINGS ALLOWED

No.50295619 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Rosa differs wildly from other pokegirls. For one, she has a wicked sense of style. The frilly yellow shorts show feminine flair, the black leggings show power and confidence. We travel the Pokéworld together in search of new Pokémon to catch, sights to see, gym battles to win, and lanscapes to pounce on. Always running, we travel the world in search of pain and power, and do whatever it takes to signify that we will never back down! I will never back down from all the bullies sexualizing us! She will never back down from all the faggots begging and wishing to be in her presence, with their weird fanfics. She has chosen, and did so wisely, for I am not easily scared or brought down. With our scuffed shoes, bleeing forearms and burning eyes, we set our sights towards our next goal, always moving. You will never catch US, thats for sure.. We are coming for you all!! I love Rosa! I love God! Rosa loves me! Rosa loves God! God loves Rosa! God loves me! You will never win!!! EVER!!! POST GLORY PICTURES OF ROSA DONT BE A FAGGOT EDITION