Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[105 / 9 / 37]

No.50694132 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A pissed-off translator here. Nintendo sucks and I hate my job right now. You guys want leaks? Obviously I can't go into much detail. New games have their content split between groups for translation to make it easier to find and eliminate leakers. Even so, I think I might have quite a bit of information to share, so feel free to ask if there's anything you'd like to know.

Base game content has already been cut to sell as DLC later. Eevee's Ghost and Bug type evolutions are part of this 'DLC' content.

Lechonk evolves based on gender: males pretty much just get bigger, but females turn into an Egyptian waifumon that bears little resemblance to the initial stage apart from the face. It might seem weird to some of you, but the males are quadruped, the females are biped, and they can still breed.

Evolutions for the starters were given to separate teams this time. Vulcaiman is what we got - you can probably guess which one that is. It's got a cartoonish skull mask, as well as wings/frills that grow and light up when it's in battle, but bears little resemblance to the leaks apart from that last bit. Nothing else, to my knowledge, has been leaked correctly so far. Gotta hand it to Game Freak for running such a tight ship this time.

The main rival and professors are NOT villains, despite what some people might believe: they're just different for the sake of it. Half of the past/future elements are just for decoration. In these games, the main villains have very little to do with the story. Since you can complete the open world in any order, their missions have to be glorified filler to work.