Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / 2]

Unova Remakes List of Ideas

No.50704009 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Preface: Pokemon Games have been shit for nearly a decade so I don't expect this to be the case, so hold your comments about how shit they'll actually be.
This is a list of what I want to see in Unova remakes, so feel free to add your own legitimate features. Stuff like "not happening" or "to be made worse" is pure shitposting.
My list:
>Black and White 1, 2, and 3 all get made/remade, maybe together, maybe separately
>original dragon in the “threes”
>new plot, characters, and gyms/gym order in the “threes”, new areas in all the games
>you interact with yourself from previous games, with your team in the those save files
>all Gen 5 WiFi features fully realized online, including keys
>gen 10 graphics applied to existing Unova games, not really changing much else, no faithful horseshit, but also nothing compromising on Unova’s identity
>all mons programmed
>Unova forms of gens 6+ mons appearing in Unova, as we have never seen them there
>OPTIONAL following
>OPTIONAL EXP share
>OPTIONAL amie
>PWT expands to all elite fours and post Gen 5 characters, maybe just in the "threes" because of the time-jump
>some basic character customization, nothing crazy
>day-night music on top of the existing seasonal music
I realize now that there are many more things I want on a smaller scale, similar to small autistic nitpicks that don't affect the overall quality of a game. I'll ask you to finish those. Post away.