Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[102 / 62 / 12]

/veepee/ blog post

No.50909723 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Mods and janitors: What is your favorite pokemon? I like Munchlax (I am not a mod).

I am not complaining about the board's moderation because I understand the "issues" with this board isn't black and white. Though there are a plethora of "Shirona" threads that quickly degrade into retarded fanfictions, the images posted typically* don't fall under "hentai" (the same goes for the lewd Pokemon threads; they typically* don't fall under "furry" nor "fetish"). However, I hypothesize that the board is roughly 40% lewd threads, 20% general threads, 25% bait/genwar threads, 10% shit threads, and 5% actual quality threads. These numbers fluctuate depending on the season, but the lewd threads remain the same UNLESS leak season is upon us.

This whole purpose of this "blog post" is to vent, honestly. I don't expect intelligent or serious responses, but I do expect children storming in, looking for attention.

What do I propose? Well, we can't exactly shove 40% of the threads here to /h/, since they are too tame (typically). And the posters here don't post their favorite female Pokemon characters into the designated "PokeGoddess" threads. Additionally, the mods can't purge all of the degenerate threads because, as stated earlier, they aren't* breaking any rules. I believe, the most the mods can do, is enforce a rule, perhaps, that forces only 1 (one) PokeGirl thread and 1 (one) thread dedicated to the amazing images of Pokemon. That would clean up the board, allow places for people to enjoy their fantasizes, and encourages the growth of more quality threads. After that, then we can tackle the bait/genwar threads.

Thank you for reading (if you did) and please take my ideas into consideration.