Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 6 / 9]

Hi I made this in Paint.NET in 45 minutes and wanted to share it

No.51040661 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
For some reason this morning I woke up thinking about the Lake of Rage and it wouldn't leave my head all day. I realised how comfy the location actually is and wanted to find a real life photograph that capturec a similar vibe and stumbled upon this. I edited Red Gyarados, Lance and Dragonite and Gold and Typhlosion on it with my amateur editing photo skills (I think I did alright). To me, it perfectly captures everything I love about Johto; the familiarity and mysteriousness. You can see the clear path from Route 43 leading to the opening in front of the lake, the lush trees and shrubs surrounding it and the imposing mountains of Mt. Silver in the background.

Johto just reminds me of the places I used to go as a kid. The dense forests with winding trails weaving through them, the tall corniferous trees towering over you from every direction, the small towns and villages that give you that warm sense of belonging the moment you step foot in them. Johto feels like "home" to me more than any other region.

I hope you enjoy my post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvWxcGeYehg