Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 5 / 19]

Calyrex is the WORST legendary EVER

No.51589072 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok I may sound like an old crazy fucker but, fuck it I'll say it anyways.

I fucking HATE Calyrex. As a whole.

This piece of SHIT being the equivalent to the King Arthur mythos is INSULTING to the human history.

It's story on the DLC makes no fucking sense.

It's design is ugly as fuck and a waste of a concept like a Jackalope.
Turned into a "Big Brain Moment".

Can somebody explain me why it's Dynamax is blue?
Why is the ONLY species who can "overcome" the effect of the Dynamax?
Why the gods of TIME and SPACE can't snap out of Eternatus's rampage particles?
Why Xerneas the goodie-two-shoes althruistic pokémon who gives life can be corrputed too.
Why the DEFENDER OF THE ECOSYSTEM, OF THE EARTH can also be posessed by that same shit but NO, this amorphus deer nuts has DA POWER to ignore the "Darkest Day" shits.

Also, now it was Calyrex the one who fought Eternamax Eternatus?

So what about Zacian and Zamazenta? What the fuck GameFreak you can't change the story in MONTHS after the release!

>"If people don't believe in me I have no power."
More likely you're just an egotistical grass-type therefore you can make plants grow.

Also, it has a "fusion" because of course that makes sense.

>Kyurem can fusion itself with Reshiram or Zekrom for being part of the same entity once.
>Necrozma can absorb Solgaleo or Lunala for being astral light beings and Necrozma sees light yummy.

This fucking deer-thing just jumps and rides a fucking generic horse, and now they're the same entity?
HOW?
HOW DOES THAT WORK GAMEFREAK.
No, I'm serious.

Ash's Pikachu using Sweilow as an aerial transport was "weird anime shit" (Like Countering Counter) but now it's canon.
Somehow.

So if I have, let's say 20 Flabébés over a Snorlax I can considere them "just a Pokémon"?
If I have 5 Riolus in an Alolan Exeggutor's neck THEY COUNT AS THE SAME POKÉMON??

>Also, "Calyrex mounts" cost 30$ DLC Key Item.

Fucking fire the retard who thought this was a good idea, hope they commited Seppuku.