Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[82 / 9 / 23]

I Like Pokemon

No.51926787 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
All of the new pokemon are good and cool and I like them. Crying out about pokemon being dead and the designs being bad is something that happens every single generation. Pokemon as a series has functionally not changed at all and the designs are not worse or different. You have simply aged and act like the series must grow with you and cater to you specifically. Spending too much time on /vp/ has jaded you from forming actual, real, normal, independent opinions. If you don't like pokemon, stop frequenting this board. If you do like pokemon, stop fucking pretending you dont every single leak season as if this one is different or changes anything. Your personal hatred towards certain concepts and desire to one-up everyone around you with any kind of varying sentiment is childish and myopic.
I will always like pokemon, no matter what. I love every single one revealed. I don't think I'm better than those of you who think otherwise, but I AM better than you, inherently. There is nothing interesting about seething and coping and whining and bitching. Pokemon is not going to suddenly go away as a franchise because you don't like or understand a specific pokemon's design. It's not "dead" just because you're personally dead inside with age and stress. Stop lashing out like a fucking handicap and just buy the games or don't. Your worthless vitriolic opinions literally mean fucking nothing. They will NEVER mean anything.