Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[90 / 10 / 30]

No.52280351 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>"An Imagined Pokémon: A drawing of a fantastical Pokémon as envisioned by our sketch artist." says the source of Paradox Pokémon, about a Paradox Pokémon
>"I need more people. More time. That woman/man walked out not long after the boy was born. I need another set of hands, but could they be trusted? And how long would it take them to even understand? If only there were two of me." [...] "My new assistant has intellect and technical skills to rival my own. A bit rigid at times, but I’ve got no serious complaints."
>"Humanity does not, in fact, possess the knowledge to develop such a sophisticated AI.But the crystals that make up the Zero Lab have made such a thing possible here. They are also why I cannot leave this place."
>"Wait, hold on... Isn’t my mom/dad’s time machine the whole reason the ancient/future Pokémon ended up here in the first place? This book is from way before she/he made the time machine, but it mentions ancient/future Pokémon. Isn’t that kinda...weird?"
>"But my mom/dad believed that nonsense—and even managed to make it a reality."
>"When awoken, I could only recall speaking with someone in an unfamiliar place, as if in a dream. I was found holding the page shown here. The handwriting is my own, but I have no memory of writing this."
>"Time to Terastallize! Shine bright like the starry sky and become who you really want to be!"
Reminder the legendary Pokémon under Paldea is a crystal entity that contacts other beings to make their wishes come true with its power and if you believe Paradox Pokémon are legit ancient/future beings you are no different from the retards who claim shit like:
>aliens built the pyramids
>lizard people have been taking over humanity
>prehistoric life dwells in Lonch Ness
Reject schizo professors. Embrace the crystal of dreams.