Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[325 / 25 / 92]

No.52445917 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm was 90% sure that the "imagination" theory is the correct one, but something keeps bothering me.
The main reason people think the imagination theory is the right one is because of the DLC legendaries and because Arvin mentions that the Pokemon were spotted way before the time machine was ever made. That combined with the vague nature of the dex entries, the paradox Pokemon being in cryptid magazines, etc.
Here's where I'm starting to doubt things.
We already know that one person in the past outright mentions that something took over his mind and made him draw weird shit in the Scarlet book while he was down in area 0. While the Virizon hybrid and Suicune hybrid are described as just being a made up fantasy something drew for fun, there's no proving that the person who drew them also wasn't influenced by whatever the third legendary is. So while we assumed that the DLC legendaries are just made up, they could really be from ancient times and the third big legendary "showed" this to the person who drew them in some way.
On the topic of the other past Pokemon of area 0... we really don't know if Sada only sent Pokemon from the past to her timeline. For all we know she sent Pokemon from the past to 200 years ago, by accident. Then those Pokemon were discovered by the people who wrote the Scarlet book and cryptid magazines, and in turn inspired Sada to make the machine.
That's what makes them paradoxes. Like the Song of Storms from zelda.