Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 9 / 28]

No.52674450 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How does it feel knowing Pokemon is moving on ahead without you? Your cries fall on deaf ears. No Battle Frontier. No puzzles to unlock legendaries. No post game. No sprawling dungeons. Never again. Pokemon has abandoned you. And the crux of this evidence is them finally abandoning Ash. Ash is scrapped. YOU are scrapped. You've aged. Your childhood is forgotten. You are not the Pokemon target audience anymore. In fact, you have not been the target audience for years. Yet... You will cling to this franchise. You will cling to Pokemon. Like the manchild you are, you are incapable of moving on. You cannot, will not, and never move on. Stuck in an endless loop of sucking on mediocre games and being too scared to move on.

Do you feel it now, Anon? That crushing realization? The feeling of abandonment? I've lived with the feeling of abandonment for years. I had already moved on a while ago. But I cannot wait to see the looks on your faces when that feeling of abandonment finally grapples you and strangles you. To see you writhe... How I loathe you all.